Friday, September 23, 2011

Several Years Ago

Nothing much to say today really. Except that I love that I always have music to fill in the gaps of my non-existent memory. It can always take me back to places, both beautiful and ugly. Today on my iPodshuffle: I remember listening to this song for the first time. Of course, the guy who gave me the album is an almost forgotten memory- thank god. He was the first and last person to ever tell me that I was too damaged for a relationship and that I needed therapy. A little ironic really. As it turns out, Eric Bachmann is a pretty good therapist.

I'm so lucky to have found someone who can actually appreciate me and who that really is.

2 comments:

  1. Good gawd. What a beautiful song. Have you heard of Band Of Annuals? I think you might like them. Pleasantly sad Alt-Country. "Let Me Live" went straight to the top of my Desert Island Disc List.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTal8ibzvnM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, I love love love this man. And no, I haven't listened to them thought the name sounds familiar, but if you recommend them then I am checking it out as we speak :)

    ReplyDelete