Sunday, November 6, 2011





A couple of weeks ago we enjoyed a weekend of camping at Lake Sanabria. Mica, of course, enjoyed two days of swimming and acting generally crazy. Even though it was only a couple of weeks ago, the weather has changed dramatically since then and now the beginning of the winter is here, although a bit late this year. I always feel a little guilty for taking the dog out less when the weather changes, but I just don't enjoy being outside as much this time of year, so at least she got to have a little fun before I become extremely lazy.

I never did much camping when I lived in the U.S., but here it is kind of a different experience. For one, none of my friends were really into that kind of thing and my family certainly isn't full of campers. As inconvenient as it can be at times, and as much as I dislike public bathrooms, I really enjoy it here. Maybe it's the food... the air... the people. Either way, here are a few pictures from the weekend. Did I mention that I adore this black pain in the butt?

No comments:

Post a Comment